December 29, 2007

The Sports Betting Champ System Today

The year is close to wrapping up and The Sports Betting Champ System has an exceptional 32-0 record. I know that will continue in 2008 and cannot wait. The holiday season has also produced some great games and a trade. I haven't bet on many games, but will be starting again, as I was just to busy to do enough in depth analysis and risk my bankroll. I follow low risk betting strategies on this blog and only bet if I am comfortable with what I am betting on.

That means that I have to know that my reasons for making the pick are sound and that I am comfortable betting a portion of my bankroll on that game. Low risk bettors only bet dollar amounts that are within their limits. Don't bet extra because you have had a good run or feel that a certain game will pay off big. Stick to your betting guidelines and keep refining them each time you learn something new.

Tonight in the NBA, the New Orleans Hornets should be able to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers at home. The odds makers are giving the a few points to the Cavaliers but I still think the Hornets can cover. Cleveland is the high flying team with the big star, but the hornets have surprised more ten one team this year and have put themselves just 1.5 games behind the San Antonio Spurs.


Another game to watch is the Boston Celtics going into Utah to face the Jazz. With the trade of disgruntled guard Gordan Giricek to the 76ers for 3 point ace Kyle Korver, the Jazz will need some time to find their rhythm. You may want to take advantage of that. It will still be a close match up though and I am not going to bet it myself. If I was going to though, I would take Boston. They both have equal home and road regards of 10-2 respectively and Utah is getting around 3.5 points now. I like a home underdog generally and especially when it is east versus west, but with the trade and Boston's seemingly unstoppable offence it just seems unlikely the Jazz will win.

Happy Holidays,

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!