December 22, 2007

NBA & The SportsBettingChamp System Over The Holidays

It was a good night in the NBA last night. The picks that I posted went 2 for 3 and I did just as good on a few others. I don't know what happened to the Orlando Magic last night, but they sure didn't live up to my expectations. I guess they might just be only a home team. If they expect to get any respect and be considered anything but a road team they need something to happen at home now.

There are a lot of big spreads out there on the NBA line today, so I am not sure what I will be playing yet. I am looking at the Charlotte Bobcats going into Milwaukee to play the Bucks. The Bucks are a 6.5 point favorite right now. The two teams have similar records overall, but the Bobcats are 1-9 on the road. They have also lost 10 of their last 14. But, the Bucks have some injuries that they are dealing with and lost to the Bobcats the last time they hosted them.

It is now the holiday season and I wish everyone the best. Have some good food and drinks and enjoy yourself. I will be doing that myself and will post when I can.

Happy Holidays

Ed Manning

The SportsBettingChamp System

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!