December 10, 2007

NBA This Week - Betting Sports Game

Well, I had a good weekend playing the betting sports game. My Boston pick paid off well and that was just one of many NBA wins. I want to keep the momentum going, that's for sure. The systems I use all paid off too, so I hope you used The SportsBettingChamp System because then I know you are having a good Monday too! The Vegas sports odds line played in our favor as did the low risk betting strategy we are all using.

Make sure you have signed up for the Betting Sports Game Newsletter so you can start getting more insight into betting sports game and find out the best offers on the web for sports betting value. I am going to send you sports books, handicappers and other sport betting sites of interest. Sign up and turn your game around!

On the injury front not much has changed, Cleveland lost again on Saturday without Lebron James and Kobe Bryant couldn't have felt too much pain from his shoulder as he had 28 points and one of his best performances of the year overall in the Lakers 123-113 win over the Warriors in a great game.

Tonight, I am not sure if I will be placing any bets. If anything I might look at taking Orlando over the Hawks, but the line is a bit high at 9.5 right now, so we'll see what its at later today. The Philadelphia and Houston game is a tough call with both teams barely playing .500 basketball. I won't bet this one or the Suns and Heat game as I try to avoid the big spreads over 10 points as part of my low risk betting strategy. I know that Miami isn't playing well but sometimes, the top teams seem to play down to their opponents level and like I said, avoid the big spread. The Dallas and New York game may look attractive to you and could be if you are looking for a bet with a higher risk. I think that with the way the Mavericks play on the road and the 8.5 point spread I will watch this one without any money on it.

Bet it and WIN!

Ed Manning

To find the best NBA picks against the Vegas sports odds line you need to use The SportsBettingChamp System, developed by John Morrison. It statistically analyzes all of the NBA games and gives you the winning picks. Everyone following a low risk betting strategy should use it. Check it out for yourself, it does work and is worth using in the betting sports game.

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!