December 13, 2007

Q&A About The SportsBettingChamp System

Today I am going to answer some common concerns that readers have about The SportsBettingChamp System and if it really works as claimed. Below is a comment I received from a reader and newsletter subscriber that sums up a lot of concerns you may have that are holding you back from winning the betting sports game.

Hey Ed,

Just came across your blog this morning and I'm very impressed. I have been pondering on buying the the sportsbettingchamp system and just wanted to gain some more info about it from some of the users. How long have you been with john?? Plus its so hard to believe this works because sport gamblers aren't suppose to hit at this rate. Its really alot to take in! So if you could just tell me some more about your experinces with it that would be great!

thanks in advanced

Jim


I want to thank Jim for the comment and compliment on the blog. I also want to give Jim my reasoning and explanation about why The SportsBettingChamp System works and is the most important part of MY low risk betting strategy.

Here is my response to Jim:


Jim, thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I can understand your skepticism and hope that this email will help you make the decision on whether to purchase
The SportsBettingChamp System or not.

I had been looking at the system prior to the 2006-2007 season, actually during the pre-season when I was doing some research on the web on players, teams, etc. like I do each year. I decided to buy it and try it since there is an 8 week money back guarantee. I didn't have much to lose the way I looked at it. So, the Visa got charged and I got the system, which did win like it says it did.

People, including me in the past, look at this and think it is impossible. But, if you look at the number of games it bets versus the games played in a season it makes more sense. Look at the results for this season. It has picked and won 25 times, but if you look at the schedule, there have been over 600 games played this season in the NBA. So, really, the 25 wins is a small portion of the games played, like 4%, which isn't a lot really and means you aren't placing bets everyday either. It's all statistics that are used to calculate the best odds and it makes the picks based on its calculations and not that many games get picked because there aren't that many that are "sure" wins.

Also, I do bet other games and other sports on occasion. I come up with my own picks based on various things That is what I am trying to get across in the blog, The SportsBettingChamp System is just part of my low risk betting strategy. Everyone needs to develop a complete betting strategy that has more then one component to it.

I hope this helps and that you get the system, as I know its worth it. I do understand it's not cheap, so you may want to wait until after the holidays or something, but it will pay for itself. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks.

Have a great day

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System


That is what I told him and what I will tell any of you that ask the same things. The system works, plain and simple. It is one part of a low risk betting strategy, but is needed for consistent wins and bankroll stability. I hope you are wining and will talk to you soon.

Ed Manning

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!