December 26, 2007

Sports Betting Champ On Boxing Day

I am stuffed full of turkey and ready to watch more of my NBA bets hit and win. I also want to say thanks for all of the emails and if I haven't gotten back to you yet, please be patient. I will try to answer as many emails as I can but it can be hard to keep up, so I can't get back to everyone.

I have heard from some new users of The Sports Betting Champ System and can feel their excitement. When you start out 4-0 or even better, you can't help but get excited. I felt the same way as well when the wins started to come in with this system and of course, it keeps on going and going. That feeling doesn't go away when your winning with this system.

I have also been asked a few times about The Sports Betting Champ System and if I actually use it and if so, why do I make other bets. Well, I do use it and I also make other bets. If you read more of my blog you can see my reasons for placing other bets. The main reason is that I like to make my own picks on games that the system doesn't pick. I use my own methods of finding value and picking teams. And I must say, I have been doing quite well on those lately too! I try to share some of those picks, but I don't want to be a handicapper.....

I like betting too much to just place the systems bets. I also bet on other sports like soccer, and use a different system for soccer picks too. I don't know much about it, but I have bought a system that works well. If you want to know more about it email me or post a comment asking for a link to it and I can send it.

Anyhow, my point is that I like to bet outside of The Sports Betting Champ System with my own picks and I like to bet on other sports, including MLB, Soccer, NFL, and NHL. I use The Sports Betting Champ for NBA and MLB only and other systems for the rest.

Each sport has its own unique challenges and if you are betting picks outside of any system you need some knowledge of the sport and need to spend time researching. Remember, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Now this takes time, but that is why I have found and use a purchased sports betting system for each sport.

That way, I get to see the systems picks and compare them to my own. Not only does it save me time so I can spend more on my own homework AND I get good picks from each system, I also get to see if my own systems are making similar picks. If they are, I am on the right track.

Betting is easy, but winning is the tough part. But, if you stay disciplined and use a betting system for each sport, you will win more then you lose.

Happy Holidays,

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ed,
I am a regular reader of your blog.
Follow your basketball picks this season.
I also use sportsbettingchamp system.
Please let me know your bet on other sports like soccer, and the use of different system for soccer picks too. Glad you have bought a system that works well. I want to know more about it. Please email me a link to it.

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!