February 09, 2008

NBA Saturday -SportsBettingChamp Pick Review

As you can all see I lost both of my picks that I posted yesterday. One I picked the wrong team completely and on the other I had the right team but lost to the line. Ouch. It happens and it sucks, but I will move on. Not by chasing my losses and betting more tonight, but by only betting on the low risk games.

I don't post The SportsBettingChamp picks on here and that is why I didn't tell you to play the LA Clippers or the Washington Wizards. Both covered the spread and won. I won on those bets, so overall I was 50/50 last night because of the system's picks. That is why I like having the system to back me up and give me the opportunity to play my own picks.

Another thing is, if you look at last night's games and review them versus the spreads, you will see that the theory of teams not covering as often when the line goes over 12 kicked in and was correct. The SportsBettingChamp gets you to buy 3 points and that pushed both of its' wins over 12.

If you look at a few other games you will see the same thing. The Detroit Pistons won by 9 and the line was 11. The Suns won, but didn't cover the 11.5 points against Seattle as well. Now I now these games are over 12, but if you buy points they are.

So keep that in mind as you look at other games to bet tonght and tomorrow. Also, know that low risk bets and picks are the way to go to build a solid winning foundation for your bankroll.

Cheers,

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System
Now 57 wins and only 1 loss

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!