March 10, 2008

SportsBettingChamp Hits Another Milestone

The thing that I like best about The SportsBettingChamp System is that the wins keep coming. Big win #70 hit in the NBA last night. How can you beat that? I know that without The SportsBettingChamp System I wouldn't have the bankroll I do now. I have made thousands of dollars betting on the NBA this season. And in the 2008 MLB season I will make thousands more. So join me in the winning and the cash and get started today.

If you are a sports bettor and still don't use a sports betting system then you need to ask yourself these 3 questions.

- Can you pick 70 wins with the system you are using?
- Do you have a core sports betting system for each sport you bet on?
- Has your bankroll grown to meet your expectations?


If you answered NO to any of these questions then you need to decide what you want to do. To become a successful sports bettor and increase your bankroll you need to start winning consistently. To do this you need MLB and NBA bets that win consistently. You need a core sports betting system and The SportsBettingChamp System is it!

That is how I continue to win and be able to place any bet I want. I have consistent, reliable winning picks that I can count on. On this blog I talk about one sports betting system for each sport. I know there are a lot more then that out there because I have tried a lot and I review a lot.

So congratulations to The SportsBettingChamp System for win 70 and to all of the other serious sports bettors who were smart enough or brave enough to invest in this system and run with it. That's not easy to do as there are a lot of places that will tell you betting systems don't work. Well, how do they get there picks then? They must use their own "secret" system or else they guess? Well, don't listen to them and look at the results for yourself. The SportsBettingChamp's 70 wins can speak for itself. And this is not the first year it has done that either. The system has a great historical record on the NBA and MLB too.

So, get The SportsBettingChamp System, grab a few more NBA wins and then hold because the MLB season will be a wild ride of winning bets!!

Here at The Betting Sports Game you will benefit from that as I will only talk about the best here. For NBA and MLB the best sports betting system is The SportsBettingChamp System hands down! There really isn't even any close 2nd place finishers. Don't believe people who tell you otherwise.

Last week I introduced a soccer betting system called The Compiler System. That will be the only soccer system that you will see me talk about here. It is the best one I have found and I am going to keep using it and letting you know how it goes.

I also keep getting asked about other sports betting systems, especially for horse racing. I am currently looking at some betting systems for the horses and will be posting a system on here in the next few weeks. You will see me introduce more systems, but it will only be one system per sport.

So, you can make the decision for yourself about sports betting systems. Read everything here and look around the web. Then come back here and get the best sports betting system information out there. Want more, then get on the newsletter list and fine tune your own systems with can't miss information.

Bet to win,

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!