March 20, 2008

MLB Betting Systems | Who's Your 2008 Champ?

Get your MLB betting system ready. It is time to see who will be the 2008 World Series Champ. The 2008 MLB regular season is almost here so it's time for you to decide who will win the World Series. This is called a futures bet right now, because the bet would be placed before the season starts. It is one of the more popular sports bets at the start of the MLB season and one that you should use to get your MLB betting system tuned up.

I want to hear who you think will win it all and why. Post a comment explaining how you got your pick and I will reply to as many as I can. Lets see what your MLB betting system has come up with.

You need to be ready to either use The SportsBettingChamp System for low risk picks or a MLB system that you have developed. Take your betting system and make sure you have the teams all rated and at a starting point that includes any roster changes since last season, current injuries and how they have done in spring training.

Right now the Boston Red Sox seem to be the favorite with many MLB betting systems and when you check the line at most sports books. The betting odds are roughly 4-1 or better. That's not a bad pay out, but as the odds show you, there's still an element of risk to the bet. Last year the Red Sox played in the 2007 World Series against the Colorado Rockies. The current sports book odds for the Rockies to win the Series this year is around 22-1. And I don't think your MLB betting system would have put them much higher. It would be quite a long shot for them to win the series this year. A MLB betting prediction at this time for a World Series winner should be seen as a bet with a high risk/reward ratio. But placing bets like this is a lot of fun and a good way to test your your MLB betting system.

There's a lot to say about making a MLB betting prediction on the possible 2008 World Series Champ. So, I decided to write an article on this years Top 5 possible winners. I looked at the odds and used my own MLB betting system and came up with who I think will win it all.

Check This Out!!

"2008 MLB Betting Predictions"

cheers,

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed,
Did my previous comment on your 13th March post show up? It hasn't registered on the comments and I made/posted it a few days ago.It basically outlines what I did to earn the $50000 B.R. I was talking about and a few other things I have or am interested in.
Cheers,Bernie

Ed Manning said...

Bernie, I did get you last comment. Sorry I didn't post it, but I generally don't post comments with outgoing links.

It is quite interesting about how those bonuses add up. I guess it works well as long as when you are grinding it out you are able to keep winning. I do play poker at 2 different places and got a bonus at one.

Anyhow, if you want to contact me directly you can email me at edmanning@bettingsportsgame.com or feel free to keep posting comments.

thanks,

Ed

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!