January 10, 2008

SportsBettingChamp As Part Of A Winning Betting System

Since my last post a lot of people have been asking me how I make my NBA picks every night as well as picks for other sports. The short answer is that I use my own system that I have developed over the years.

When I say I use a sports betting system, I hope you don't envision me locked away in a room with papers posted all over the walls and a cluttered desk full of books and notes written on all sorts of pieces of paper.

Well, OK, its kind of like that, but everything is in order. I keep things as simple and straight forward as I can and make sure it's all very organized. This saves time as you don't waste time by looking for things all of the time and having to redo things you have lost.

For NBA picks the first thing I do is run The SportsBettingChamp System. This will generally give me picks that I then use to start the next step of my analysis.

I then look at the team stats for both teams in every match-up. Look at their overall win/loss records and where teams are in the standings versus who they are playing. I also like to compare road versus home records for the teams. This gives me an idea of how the teams have been doing in either situation and does influence my decision. I like to look for strong road teams that are going against teams with average to poor home records.

I also use the last 10 win/loss record and the current winning or losing streak records. This gives you a feel for the how the team is doing in general and what kind of momentum they will have. Make sure you look at both teams and make a determination of who is "favored" in each statistic.

I then review the injury reports and see if any impact players are injured on either team. I record that information and again, use it to help make my decision. If there are players out, then you need to down grade that team. Make sure you also see if it is reflected in the Vegas sports odds line.

I don't use match-up histories, etc. as I don't think that type of information is as important as what a team is currently doing, its injuries and current records.

The next thing I review are the different lines at 4 to 5 sports books. I check them when I get up and usually two or three more time to see if anything has moved on the games I am considering betting on.

If you see a spread larger then what you think it should be on a team with an impact player injured, then take advantage of it. Use the knowledge you have gathered from looking at the match-ups and team stats. Again, if you see spreads that seems weak against what the stats are telling you take advantage of it.

Sometimes the advantage is actually not betting on a game because of your research on the stats.

Use should also use your statistics to come up with other possible games to bet. Ones that aren't determined by The SportsBettingChamp System because they aren't low risk. These picks may be a bit more risky, but if you think are under valued based on the lines and the ranks/values you have given each team based on your research, you should consider betting it.

That is a basic run down of how I do it. I made it sound as simple as I could and really, it isn't that hard. You don't need to be any type of sports betting genius, just willing to work hard on your system and stick with it. You record for the season isn't based on your last 2 picks. Sports betting systems can make this easier for some sports and also give you a comfort level.

By starting with The SportsBettingChamp System, you get a jump on which teams fit into a low risk betting strategy. And once you have confirmed those picks, you will still have a lot of time left to look for other possible picks with good value. The system saves you a lot of time.

So, try this for the NBA tonight and see what you come up with. Pick, place and win!

Ed Manning
The SportsBettingChamp System.

No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!