November 30, 2007

They Covered and More! NBA Recap

Before I get started I just want to mention that the Betting Sports Game Newsletter going you need to SIGN-UP!! You can do that at the top of the blog. There will be regular, either weekly or bi-weekly emails about sports betting, sports betting systems and the betting sports game in general. Subscribers will also get tips on where to find the best sports betting deals and bonuses so you can extend your bankroll and watch it grow. I can't say it often enough, get The SportsBettingChamp System. It is an investment that will pay for itself and much, much more. Don't let the cost scare you off. It is guaranteed, so you can't lose. Your money can come back to you, but you won't get that refund, that much I know from experience.

Now Back To The Games!

When I saw how all 3 of last night's games turned out I was shocked. Who would have expected the New York Knicks to fold like that to the Boston Celtics. Can you say 104-59. Unbelievable. It is the third worst loss ever for the Knicks and their second worst loss in the shot clock era. Here I was saying that I didn't think the Celtics would cover the 12-1/2 points. How wrong I was, but I play low risk bets, so I won't complain. The betting sports games can't predict everything, especially scores like this.

So, it this the bottom for the Knicks? I thought they were possibly picking up the pieces and starting to solidify their play, but now I think they need to look at everything again. How do you have a melt down like that. Expect them to come out charged up for their next game but I wouldn't expect great things from them soon.

I also avoided the Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets game which turned out to be a 113-94 win for the Warriors. I am glad I did. The Warriors have now won eight of their last nine after starting 0-6. That is an NBA record as the Warriors are now the team to be the fastest to get a winning record after starting 0-6. Who keeps these records anyhow? I wonder where the plaque for that record is hanging at the Hall of Fame?

The win came on the back of Al Harrington shutting down Yao Ming. The "small" Harrington, Yao is 9 inches taller, held the big man to a season low 10 points while netting 18 of his own. Yao only shot 4 for 12 and also had 5 turn overs, all thanks to Harrington's play. On the offensive side of things Baron Davis led the way for the Warriors with 27 points and 8 assists.

I hope everyone has done their homework and has their picks set up for the weekend. Make sure you are placing some low risk bets and using The SportsBettingChamp System I have my bets set and look forward to more wins. The Vegas sports odds line has some great lines going on if you look hard enough.

Ed Manning



No comments:

BetUs Accepts US Players For A Great 250% Poker Bonus Check Out Noxwin

Take Your Poker Game To The Next Level

If you play poker for fun on Facebook or at home and are looking for a great place to play, click on the banners above.

BetUs accepts U.S. players and has a great poker room with outstanding sit and go games and great guaranteed tournaments!

NoxWin is one of Europe's biggest poker sites and accepts players from most countries. They offer a 250% sign up bonus and a 100% reload bonus every 2nd month after that. You can't beat that, so sign up today for your bonus!!